We place great value on protecting your data. In order to fully inform you about the use of personal data, we ask you to take note of the following data privacy statement.
Personal data are only collected when you disclose them to us on your own accord (e.g. subscribing to our newsletter, sending an enquiry through our website, making an online booking, etc.). Beyond this, no personal data are collected.
Personal data which you transmit electronically on this website, such as name, email address, address or other personal information, will only be used by us for the purpose indicated, stored securely and not passed on to third parties. The provider automatically collects and stores information on the web server such as the browser used, operating system, link page, IP address, time of access, etc. These data cannot be associated with any specific individual without checking additional data sources and we also do not analyse these data as long as no unlawful use of our website has occurred.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 as well as the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve to safeguard the right to protect personal data. We process your data exclusively on basis of the legal requirements (GDPR, DPR 2018, TKG (Telecommunications Act) 2003).
It is a matter of great concern to us to protect and securely store all personal data you entrust us with. In this document, you will learn more about how we use and process your personal data.
1. The collected personal data is required by us for contractual performance, settlement, asserting contractual claims, for customer service and for advertising purposes. The data will be collected, stored, processed and used for these purposes.
2. The legal principles for processing your personal data are, on the one hand, contractual performance, justified interests, the performance of our legal and/or contractual obligations as well as, on the other hand, your consent (e.g. contact form, newsletter, online booking, cookies). Non-provision of these data can have various consequences.
3. We process your personal data, to the extent required, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing all the way to termination of a contract) and even beyond that in accordance with the legal storage and documentation obligations, which result from the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO) as well as until the conclusion of any legal disputes, running warranty periods, etc.
1. Your details, including personal data from our contact form, are transmitted to us through our own mail server, processed and stored at our company. These data will not be collected or shared without your declaration of consent. Without these data, we cannot process your enquiries.
2. Data processing takes place based on the legal requirements in § 96 Sect. 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Sect. 1 lit a (consent) GDPR
1. Cookies, other tracking technologies as well as features of the web analysis service Google Analytics (read below for more information on this) may be used on our Internet platform in various ways.
2. Cookies are small text files which make it possible to recognise the user and analyse their use of our website. The information generated through this will be transmitted to the server of the provider and stored there. It serves to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies are used to measure the frequency of site views and for general navigation.
4. Your IP address will be recorded, but immediately pseudonymised. This will allow only rough localisation.
5. Data processing takes place based on the legal requirements in § 96 Sect. 3 TKG as well as Art 6 GDPR (in particular consent). As the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data will be pseudonymised.